« Home | Abstraction Last night, my friend, Jack and I sto... » | Out of boredom, I typed my name into Google to see... » | I woke up relatively early today after a full eigh... » | I was supposedly at Boracay. My version of Bora... » | Hello? Hello? Testing. Testing. One. Two. Three. » 

2/05/2004 

I just watched Lost in Translation for the fourth time. What can I say? I love the movie.

I'm in a rut right now. Not much editing jobs to do, just a lot of vcd's and dvd's to make. I can't seem to write anyhting I like when I'm in one of my down swings. I just watch a lot of TV when this happens. Apparently, I need all the positivity I can get just to write a blog entry that is half decent and to my liking.

One pleasant discovery for the day though is Alicia Key's song "You Don't Know my Name." (I'm sure Dylan would give me that funny look if he knew I was listening to Ms. Keys rather than the Slayer songs I should be practicing). Ah. But such is the way of good music. It does not choose its victim. Even an over aged metal head can learn to bop to the Jackson 5 grooves of that song. It sounds like Jackson 5 doesn't it? Hmmm.