« Home | "That's enough vodka for you kids" » | For the sake of Nice who made an effort to search ... » | I just find it amusing that Greenpeace was fined P... » | I'm currently enjoying the long weekend and taking... » | A week of shooting and my body is beaten, my brain... » | For you:Nagtatanongbakit mahirapsumabay sa agosng ... » | I had my first taste of directing a shot (yep. jus... » | This may seem like a mirror image of Ning's blog, ... » | MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION TO GAIMANIAI know every oth... » | I couldn't believe it when Manong told me that the... » 

4/10/2006 


Finally..my first film!!

"The Cleanup" will have its first public screening on April 21 at the APFI Open House. It will be shown alongside "Instructions" by Roja Tejada, "Lucas" by Henry Posadas, "Tatsulok" by Jade Constantino, "Into the White" by John Ocier", and "Thelma" by Mic Tatad

congratulations kuya!!!!! :) this is fantastic! and it looks film noir too! naks hehe :)

Thanks Maita! I can't wait to see you in June when you get back. Take care! :)

Post a Comment