« Home | A week of shooting and my body is beaten, my brain... » | For you:Nagtatanongbakit mahirapsumabay sa agosng ... » | I had my first taste of directing a shot (yep. jus... » | This may seem like a mirror image of Ning's blog, ... » | MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION TO GAIMANIAI know every oth... » | I couldn't believe it when Manong told me that the... » | Check out this citroen commercial. It may take a w... » | The bees that had invaded our lanai for the past w... » | I finally started cleaning out my room. And amids... » | This is cool :) » 

11/02/2005 

I'm currently enjoying the long weekend and taking the chance to just rest up before shooting resumes in Pampanga on Thursday evening. I'm currently at my once-a-year Beatles phase wherein I listen to a lot of Beatles songs for days on end. It's nice to get the chance to catch my breath.