« Home | This may seem like a mirror image of Ning's blog, ... » | MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION TO GAIMANIAI know every oth... » | I couldn't believe it when Manong told me that the... » | Check out this citroen commercial. It may take a w... » | The bees that had invaded our lanai for the past w... » | I finally started cleaning out my room. And amids... » | This is cool :) » | On the drive home from Sunday dinner with the fami... » | Happy Birthday Haruki Murakami! Thank you Maita ... » | The one thing that did get me out of bed this morn... » 

7/24/2005 

I had my first taste of directing a shot (yep. just one) last Friday. It did not turn out as smoothly as I wanted it to be and I was really terrified half of the time. The shot did turn out quite good though and I would have to credit all the other people, who were crewing for me, and direk for pulling it off. Thanks people!
-----------------------------



Mr. Miong. Pensive as ever.