« Home | Check out this citroen commercial. It may take a w... » | The bees that had invaded our lanai for the past w... » | I finally started cleaning out my room. And amids... » | This is cool :) » | On the drive home from Sunday dinner with the fami... » | Happy Birthday Haruki Murakami! Thank you Maita ... » | The one thing that did get me out of bed this morn... » | I have the strong compulsion to just listen to A G... » | I just woke up from two years of having my life on... » | Thank you 2004! Too many things happened during th... » 

7/05/2005 

I couldn't believe it when Manong told me that the pint-sized action star, Weng Weng, had a cult following in the net. I can remember imitating his karate moves everytime the trailer of "For Your Height Only" came up on TV.

Here is a clip from the said movie. Enjoy!