« Home | Of Oven Toasters and Badminton Girls My inspirati... » | I just watched Lost in Translation for the fourth ... » | Abstraction Last night, my friend, Jack and I sto... » | Out of boredom, I typed my name into Google to see... » | I woke up relatively early today after a full eigh... » | I was supposedly at Boracay. My version of Bora... » | Hello? Hello? Testing. Testing. One. Two. Three. » 

2/16/2004 

Just when things seemed to be at a dead end, Saturday came along and I had an editing job to do (HA! In your face, Valentine's!) It took me nine hours from capturing to final tape and my brain was mush after all of it. The strange thing is, I could not stop working. After the project was completed, I had to sit and settle down from the intertia of nine hours of working non-stop.

Mental note: I love what I do.