« Home | I was bitten by the film bug again. And the quest... » | Goodbye long hair!  » | Damn insomnia. » | The Hazards of this Line of Work ( as distilled by... » | I was quietly reading a book at the lanai this aft... » | Damn. I didn't realize that I had neglected this l... » | I feel like someone put a spotlight to my face and... » | I tried to sit in a conversation with Ning and Mai... » | I'm back in the city after spending almost a week ... » | I was dreaming that my tita had actually duped me ... » 

11/27/2004 

Mental note to myself: Today was a very good day. And you didn't need nicotine to enjoy it (well maybe just one smoke) . Your brain seems to function much faster when you're off cigarettes so please..QUIT ALREADY!

Work on your timing. Editing for movies and editing videos are two different things.

Good dinner with Manong. Great company at Greenbelt and V bar (huh?!?!). A buss on the cheek from a gorgeous former blockmate.

This all nighter doesn't seem that lonely after all.