« Home | I feel like someone put a spotlight to my face and... » | I tried to sit in a conversation with Ning and Mai... » | I'm back in the city after spending almost a week ... » | I was dreaming that my tita had actually duped me ... » | If Only We Could See the World in 35mm Manong an... » | I would like to say that I am busy right now like ... » | Ay! May blog pala ako.... » | "Time ticks by; we grow older. Before we know it,... » | Before sleep, I shared my bed with a number of peo... » | I have been sick for the past two days. It's just... » 

8/04/2004 

Damn. I didn't realize that I had neglected this little spot of mine for so long. I have been neck deep in my work for the past two months. I have actually developed a passive aggressive aversion for my computer. No need to worry! For all those who regularly check my blog (yes, the both of you), I shall be posting a few more entries in the next few days.
In the meantime, I have to take care of some pressing matters...
 Posted by Hello