« Home | I was dreaming that my tita had actually duped me ... » | If Only We Could See the World in 35mm Manong an... » | I would like to say that I am busy right now like ... » | Ay! May blog pala ako.... » | "Time ticks by; we grow older. Before we know it,... » | Before sleep, I shared my bed with a number of peo... » | I have been sick for the past two days. It's just... » | I was seated right beside her the last time we met... » | I think I managed to cheer up Jack the other day. ... » | I never erased the e-mails I received during my tr... » 

5/21/2004 

I'm back in the city after spending almost a week in Boracay. We all got stranded by the typhoon and we were really low on funds by the last day of our stay. I still had a blast though. Now I feel so disoriented in Manila. My feet long for the sand and I can't seem to adjust to the absence of the glaring sun on the sea. I'm still wishing for that endless summer.