« Home | Mental note to myself: Today was a very good day. ... » | I was bitten by the film bug again. And the quest... » | Goodbye long hair!  » | Damn insomnia. » | The Hazards of this Line of Work ( as distilled by... » | I was quietly reading a book at the lanai this aft... » | Damn. I didn't realize that I had neglected this l... » | I feel like someone put a spotlight to my face and... » | I tried to sit in a conversation with Ning and Mai... » | I'm back in the city after spending almost a week ... » 

12/09/2004 

Sad new..Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed during a concert with Damageplan (his post Pantera band) at an Ohio club show. His brother, Vinnie Paul, was reportedly also shot and injured in the same incident. Darrell is one of my all time favorite guitarists. I'm soooo bummed by this.