« Home | Sad new..Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed durin... » | Mental note to myself: Today was a very good day. ... » | I was bitten by the film bug again. And the quest... » | Goodbye long hair!  » | Damn insomnia. » | The Hazards of this Line of Work ( as distilled by... » | I was quietly reading a book at the lanai this aft... » | Damn. I didn't realize that I had neglected this l... » | I feel like someone put a spotlight to my face and... » | I tried to sit in a conversation with Ning and Mai... » 

12/27/2004 

"You're mean, God!"

"If it makes you feel any better,Javier, I just killed off 11,000 people so that you won't think so much about her and you'll be forced to count your other blessings!"

"HEH!"

and ya, I also killed off 830,000 people back in 1556. And sometime 1976 I also killed a small number of people. I think it was 650,000.

Post a Comment