« Home | I have the strong compulsion to just listen to A G... » | I just woke up from two years of having my life on... » | Thank you 2004! Too many things happened during th... » | "You're mean, God!" "If it makes you feel any bet... » | Sad new..Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed durin... » | Mental note to myself: Today was a very good day. ... » | I was bitten by the film bug again. And the quest... » | Goodbye long hair!  » | Damn insomnia. » | The Hazards of this Line of Work ( as distilled by... » 

1/12/2005 

The one thing that did get me out of bed this morning was the launch of the new products from Apple! I totally love the iPod Shuffle, Mac mini, and Final Cut Express HD (finally bundled with Soundtrack and Live Type!)

Anyone out there willing to make a Mac addict happy? I will forever be grateful. :)