« Home | Happy Birthday Haruki Murakami! Thank you Maita ... » | The one thing that did get me out of bed this morn... » | I have the strong compulsion to just listen to A G... » | I just woke up from two years of having my life on... » | Thank you 2004! Too many things happened during th... » | "You're mean, God!" "If it makes you feel any bet... » | Sad new..Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed durin... » | Mental note to myself: Today was a very good day. ... » | I was bitten by the film bug again. And the quest... » | Goodbye long hair!  » 

2/06/2005 

On the drive home from Sunday dinner with the family, I turned on the radio just in time to hear the opening strums of "Tears All Over Town" by A Girl Called Eddy. I have heard this song countless times in the past two months and have listened to it on several night drives. It was different this time though hearing it being played on the radio.

This song belongs to the city. And it was being broadcasted over the airwaves where it could kiss every nook and cranny of this town. That for me made the city lights glow a little brighter tonight.



By the way, Maita, Kafka literally means "crow" in Czech. That's all I can say about that now. Don't worry. I'm almost done with the book :)