« Home | I finally started cleaning out my room. And amids... » | This is cool :) » | On the drive home from Sunday dinner with the fami... » | Happy Birthday Haruki Murakami! Thank you Maita ... » | The one thing that did get me out of bed this morn... » | I have the strong compulsion to just listen to A G... » | I just woke up from two years of having my life on... » | Thank you 2004! Too many things happened during th... » | "You're mean, God!" "If it makes you feel any bet... » | Sad new..Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed durin... » 

2/26/2005 

The bees that had invaded our lanai for the past week were suddenly gone this morning. Manong had dubbed our insect visitors "Existential Bees" since everyone was asking "Where did they come from?" They occupied one corner of the ceiling and it was always disquieting seeing that mass of brown and black continually pulsate and reshape itself.

And seemingly wanting to bleed the mysticism and zen out of the situation, the bees just upped and left without a trace.

Hi Kuya...miss ya! :)

Post a Comment