« Home | This is cool :) » | On the drive home from Sunday dinner with the fami... » | Happy Birthday Haruki Murakami! Thank you Maita ... » | The one thing that did get me out of bed this morn... » | I have the strong compulsion to just listen to A G... » | I just woke up from two years of having my life on... » | Thank you 2004! Too many things happened during th... » | "You're mean, God!" "If it makes you feel any bet... » | Sad new..Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed durin... » | Mental note to myself: Today was a very good day. ... » 

2/26/2005 

I finally started cleaning out my room. And amidst all the old college papers, empty cd cases, and electronic oddities, I think i stumbled upon an epiphany: For every room that has been held immaculate and spotless, there lies a locked closet full of junk.

I guess the same thing goes for people.