« Home | The bees that had invaded our lanai for the past w... » | I finally started cleaning out my room. And amids... » | This is cool :) » | On the drive home from Sunday dinner with the fami... » | Happy Birthday Haruki Murakami! Thank you Maita ... » | The one thing that did get me out of bed this morn... » | I have the strong compulsion to just listen to A G... » | I just woke up from two years of having my life on... » | Thank you 2004! Too many things happened during th... » | "You're mean, God!" "If it makes you feel any bet... » 

4/26/2005 

Check out this citroen commercial. It may take a while to download but the wait is worth it.

Also, Trent Reznor released his new single "The Hand That Feeds" as a Garageband file! It is a huge 70 mb download but the chance to remix a Nine Inch Nails song is too good to pass up. Contrary to what it says on the Nine Inch Nails website, the file works on Garageband 1.0 (just ignore the error messages when you load up the file). You can download the song here. You will need to register though. Don't worry, it's free!

(Thanks to Jason for the info)