« Home | I never erased the e-mails I received during my tr... » | I didn't sleep well last night despite the fact th... » | I lost again to cigarettes. Five days of abstinen... » | Just when things seemed to be at a dead end, Satur... » | Of Oven Toasters and Badminton Girls My inspirati... » | I just watched Lost in Translation for the fourth ... » | Abstraction Last night, my friend, Jack and I sto... » | Out of boredom, I typed my name into Google to see... » | I woke up relatively early today after a full eigh... » | I was supposedly at Boracay. My version of Bora... » 

3/03/2004 

I think I managed to cheer up Jack the other day. Well, with a lot of help from Bub.

When I picked up Jack from his house, he was in a real nasty mood. He's the type who will let you know that he's having a bad day. After meeting up with Bub, watching a movie, having some coffee at Starbucks, and a little snack at the second level of the Eastwood parking building(the one with the nice view of the river), Jack was evidently a happy camper again. It was the Jack of old reborn! It was strange to see him that way. It's been a while since I have seen him happy.

Then I dropped off Bub at Ateneo and we headed for Jack's house. Jack fell silent. I fell silent. Hmmm.

Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo!