« Home | Ay! May blog pala ako.... » | "Time ticks by; we grow older. Before we know it,... » | Before sleep, I shared my bed with a number of peo... » | I have been sick for the past two days. It's just... » | I was seated right beside her the last time we met... » | I think I managed to cheer up Jack the other day. ... » | I never erased the e-mails I received during my tr... » | I didn't sleep well last night despite the fact th... » | I lost again to cigarettes. Five days of abstinen... » | Just when things seemed to be at a dead end, Satur... » 

4/21/2004 

I would like to say that I am busy right now like the rest of my batchmates in the middle of the week but my current circumstance does not allow as much. It would be pretty nice I guess to finally nail down what I really hope to be doing for the rest of my life. I spent my day doing the groceries, going to a mass for Raul Roco, and watching the first 18 minutes of a West Wing episode.

I guess what I'm really wishing for is a sense of fullfilment. Some connection to something other than myself. At least the Ryuichi Sakamoto CD I'm listening to seems to agree to what I feel at the moment.

I'm trying to write down a good "statement of purpose" essay for my application at NYFA. I haven't done this sort of thing in eight years so I'm really pulling hairs to get a word on paper.

If you thought depression was bad, try stasis.

At least tomorrow is a gym day. If only I could get paid for that...