« Home | I was seated right beside her the last time we met... » | I think I managed to cheer up Jack the other day. ... » | I never erased the e-mails I received during my tr... » | I didn't sleep well last night despite the fact th... » | I lost again to cigarettes. Five days of abstinen... » | Just when things seemed to be at a dead end, Satur... » | Of Oven Toasters and Badminton Girls My inspirati... » | I just watched Lost in Translation for the fourth ... » | Abstraction Last night, my friend, Jack and I sto... » | Out of boredom, I typed my name into Google to see... » 

3/16/2004 

I have been sick for the past two days. It's just a nasty cold with a slight cough. It does get annoying at times. This despite all the exercise and healthy food I have been eating. If only tobacco never existed. Sigh.