« Home | I have been sick for the past two days. It's just... » | I was seated right beside her the last time we met... » | I think I managed to cheer up Jack the other day. ... » | I never erased the e-mails I received during my tr... » | I didn't sleep well last night despite the fact th... » | I lost again to cigarettes. Five days of abstinen... » | Just when things seemed to be at a dead end, Satur... » | Of Oven Toasters and Badminton Girls My inspirati... » | I just watched Lost in Translation for the fourth ... » | Abstraction Last night, my friend, Jack and I sto... » 

3/21/2004 

Before sleep, I shared my bed with a number of people:

A gorgeous, auburn haired, cryptologist who has " a slim, tender body

Her handsome boyfriend who is a language expert and is unexplicably sent off to Seville on a secret mission by the NSA.

A gay concierge who speaks with a lisp.

An obese German named Hans Huber.

Yup. Dan Brown is definitely the literary equivalent of a Bruckheimer movie. "Digital Fortress" is a welcome respite from all the Murakami I have been reading.

Moving on to other things, I never thought that Boracay could be such a good motivation for me to work. The whole group from Faura is planning a trip to the island in May. It will be our first out of town trip together (and to think we have been friends for almost eight years). I'm back to my video edit-whore days. I have edited videos this past week that I would not usually touch with a ten foot pole (a.k.a student presentations!) Sorry kids, I don't mean to generalize but the good ones are really exceptions rather than the rule. But I don't care! I'll edit anything! As long as it pays for my trip! I really, really miss that place. Boracay, here I come!