« Home | Before sleep, I shared my bed with a number of peo... » | I have been sick for the past two days. It's just... » | I was seated right beside her the last time we met... » | I think I managed to cheer up Jack the other day. ... » | I never erased the e-mails I received during my tr... » | I didn't sleep well last night despite the fact th... » | I lost again to cigarettes. Five days of abstinen... » | Just when things seemed to be at a dead end, Satur... » | Of Oven Toasters and Badminton Girls My inspirati... » | I just watched Lost in Translation for the fourth ... » 

3/28/2004 

"Time ticks by; we grow older. Before we know it, too much time has passed and we've missed the chance to have had other people hurt us. To a younger me this sounded like luck; to an older me this sounds like a quiet tragedy."

"I would like to fall in love again but my only hope is that love doesn't happen to me so often after this. I don't want to get so used to falling in love that I get curious to experience something more extreme- whatever that may be."

- Douglas Coupland, Life After God